It’s the best time in the market to sell your home. Buyer’s are actively looking since the mortgage rates are so low. Also, we tend to see a spike during the warmer months. Want to learn some tips on selling your home? Don’t be intimidated… these are just the facts.
- FSBOs accounted for 11% of home sales in 2018. The typical FSBO home sold for $200,000 compared to $280,000 for agent-assisted home sales. In short, get an agent to help you sell your home!
- On average, staging your home can help sell your home 1-10% more than an unstaged home.
- Professional Realtors hire professional photographers. Professional photography can help to market your home and bring in buyers. 96% of Buyers say they started their search online meaning you need eye catching, quality photos.
- Purchasing a home warranty that can transfer to the new buyers can help sell your home and bring more interest as it helps protects the buyer. Home warranties help cover HVAC, appliances, and other inner workings of the home. Average cost for a home warranty is $600!
- Focus some time on the curb appeal of your home. The first sight a buyer will see will be the exterior. Add foliage, trim hedges, cut the lawn and add simple, yet eye popping accents to the front porch… I.E. a wreath.