North Chesterfield Neighborhood Guides
The top featured neighborhoods in North Chesterfield, Virginia. Click the link below to get a detailed report on the various features a buyer needs to know about each area. For additional information on these communities, please feel free to contact Tara today.
Luxury Homes for Sale in North Chesterfield, VA
Chester is a thriving and vibrant city in Virginia that is well-known for its historical ties.
Chester City is known as one of the best places to live in Virginia because of its unique combination of historical sites and modern comforts. Residents enjoy a modest suburban vibe, with a diverse array of eateries, recreational areas, and excellent public schools, all within a short distance. Chester is a unique blend of family-owned businesses, traditional suburbs, and new residential housing developments in the city that provide metropolitan features while also providing a diverse range of lifestyle selections. If you have any specific questions about Chester, Virginia, we invite you to write us a message or give us a call. You can count on our team of experts to provide you with all of the information you require about this lovely city.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Its convenient location near commercial centers and other employment opportunities makes North Chesterfield particularly well suited for young professionals seeking a new home in Virginia.
SURROUNDED BY SCHOOLS: Given the abundance of nearby educational institutions within a 15-mile radius of the neighborhood, families with school-aged children will undoubtedly benefit from the community’s advantageous location.
NEARBY BUSINESS DISTRICTS: North Chesterfield is mainly bounded by major freeways, which provide easy access to the nearby business centers of Richmond, Petersburg, and Fort Lee, allowing residents to run errands or go shopping in the surrounding areas.
10 Real Estate Facts About North Chesterfield
- A peaceful and quiet environment is what single-family residences in this city are designed to provide.
- The majority of the houses in this city were built between the 1950s to early 1980s.
- These homes are available in various artistic features, including contemporary/modern, cape cod, and colonial two-story households.
- A typical residential property can be purchased for between $205,000 and $455,000.
- Approximately 1,300 to 3,500 square feet of total livable space is provided by the vast majority of the residences in North Chesterfield.
- Houses in this city can range in size from two to seven bedrooms and two to six bathrooms, depending on the size and layout of the property.
- Beautiful homes in the city usually have a moderate amount of garage space and a backyard area that can be used as a recreational spot for the entire family.
- Modern features such as high ceilings, large windows, and stunning wood flooring are included in the design of most homes for sale to create a lush ambiance.
- Newly constructed residences are also available for purchase in the city, and they feature contemporary elements that make them ideal for young couples looking to settle down.
- The city has easy access to excellent educational facilities, recreational areas, and the nearby capital of Richmond, as well as other notable neighborhoods in Virginia, making it a perfect choice for families looking for homes near the city center.
North Chesterfield Map
North Chesterfield is located along the southern portion of the Falling Creek trails system. A part of the Chippenham Parkway runs through the city from the western to southern segment, and US Highway 1 runs through the city’s eastern portion. North Chesterfield is also conveniently located within a 20-mile radius of the bustling streets of Richmond, Petersburg, and Fort Lee, where residents can visit several notable establishments such as shopping malls, medical facilities, museums, and dining establishments.
North Chesterfield Neighborhood Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Real Estate Information in North Chesterfield, VA
$1k - $13k
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a lifelong resident of Chesterfield, Virginia, working in the Virginia real estate market since 2995. I’m committed to providing the resources and information homeowners, and aspiring owners need for their transactions. For any questions about buying or selling properties in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.