Luxury Homes for Sale in Windsor Farms, Richmond, VA
Windsor Farms is a tranquil neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia, distinguished by its lush, meandering streets surrounded by mature trees.
Windsor Farms is a 20th-century community situated in Richmond, Virginia, characterized by a predominant Colonial Revival style of architecture. The neighborhood, which has a population of approximately 1,500 people, is considered one of the most lovely and pleasant locations to reside in the state of Virginia. The hamlet is located along James River banks, which provides a refreshing breeze to the residents of the vicinity. You are welcome to contact our staff at your earliest convenience if you are interested in learning more about Windsor Farms.
CALMING AMBIANCE: It is a peaceful setting for those in the suburbs or rural locations outside of the city. Trees and large green fields surround the attractive suburban homes in the region, providing a soothing environment for the residents to enjoy.
ACCESSIBILITY TO RICHMOND: Windsor Farms is an excellent choice for the workforce because of its suitable location near commercial districts and other employment possibilities in the surrounding region. Downtown Richmond on the southeastern part of the neighborhood, located within a 5-mile radius of the community, offers a broad range of business enterprises for residents and visitors to enjoy while in the city.
AFFORDABLE HOMES: Windsor Farms offers a selection of moderately priced residences with pleasant interior living space and a spacious garage, making it an excellent choice for mid-sized families with automobiles.
5 Real Estates Facts about Windsor Farms
- Most houses have between two and six bedrooms and between two and nine bathrooms on average.
- Properties are commonly priced between $242,000 and $2,800,000. The latter has four garage spaces and parking features varying from Attached, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Detached, Heated Garage, Off Street, Off-Street or Paved, among other things.
- Historic residences developed in the early 1940s and fashioned in the Colonial architectural style are familiar sights in the neighborhood.
- Single-family homes and condominiums are widely dispersed across the area, providing a wide range of options for prospective purchasers to choose from.
- The majority of the homes in the community are placed on 0.65-acre to 2.10-acre lots, allowing for an average living space ranging from 870 sq. ft. to 7,850 sq. ft.
Windsor Farms Map
Windsor Farms is located 4.5 miles away from downtown Richmond which is accessible through Interstate 195 in the east. The neighborhood is bordered on the southeast side by State Route 76 and on the northeastern side by State Route 147, with the beauty of the James River surrounding the neighborhood on the southwest part. Residents of Windsor Farms have a convenient location near the neighboring business sector and commercial establishments, which is an advantage for homeowners searching for a lovely community only a few blocks away from the bustling city center.
Latest homes for sale in Windsor Farms
Real Estate Information in Richmond, VA
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a lifelong resident of Chesterfield, Virginia, working in the Virginia real estate market since 2005. I’m committed to providing the resources and information homeowners, and aspiring owners need for their transactions. For any questions about buying or selling properties in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.