Luxury Homes for Sale in Woodlake, Midlothian, VA
Woodlake is a waterfront community in Midlothian, Virginia, accentuated by the breathtaking views of the Swift Creek Reservoir.
Woodlake residences are distinguished by exquisite custom architectural detailing, expansive spaces, and abundant natural scenery. The community is located directly adjacent to the Swift Creek Reservoir, contributing to a relaxing and calming atmosphere. Advantageously located in Midlothian, Virginia, and only a few minutes away from downtown Richmond, the neighborhood is an excellent spot for families with school-age children and young professionals alike. If you would like to learn more about this beautiful community in Midlothian, Virginia, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team anytime.
WATERFRONT NEIGHBORHOOD: A beautiful view can be enjoyed from nearly every room in the house in Woodlake’s residences. Swift Creek Reservoir, which is a natural wonder, provides homes with natural scenic features.
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Woodlake is a family-friendly community with various recreational amenities, including common grounds, a clubhouse, a community pool, a tennis court, and well-maintained trails throughout the neighborhood. Several playgrounds are also available in the area, including Walnut Bend Playground and Tom Sawyer Playground, which are ideal places to visit if you wish to bond with your kids.
MASTER-PLANNED PROPERTIES: The majority of the properties have a private garage with a door opener, a masonry fireplace, and a balcony viewing the Swift Creek Reservoir. Woodlake is a lovely community of master-planned homes ideal for those seeking a peaceful residence with a lush vibe provided by the fantastic interior and exterior features.
5 Real Estates Facts about Woodlake
- Mostly single-family residences with beautiful interiors and dedicated garage space make up the neighborhood’s set.
- Residential dwellings are typically priced between $161,000 and $1,004,000, depending on the size of the lot and the property’s location.
- The majority of the homes in Woodlake were constructed between 1984 and 2007 and commonly have two to five bedrooms with two to six-bathroom configurations.
- Homeowners can choose from livable space ranging from 1,100 square feet to 6,100 square feet on expansive lots ranging in size from 0.04 acres to 0.50 acres.
- In Woodlake, residences are commonly designed with various architectural features such as two-story, Colonial-style, custom-style, contemporary, and transitional styles.
Latest homes for sale in Woodlake
Real Estate Information in Midlothian, VA
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a lifelong resident of Chesterfield, Virginia, working in the Virginia real estate market since 2005. I’m committed to providing the resources and information homeowners, and aspiring owners need for their transactions. For any questions about buying or selling properties in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.