Luxury Homes for Sale in Chesterfield, VA
Chesterfield, Virginia, is a charming and historic community located just southwest of Richmond.
Chesterfield, Virginia, is a popular tourist attraction for both residents of the area and visitors from out of state for its historical significance and breathtaking natural surroundings. This community is a sought-after place to live, work, raise a family, and more. It is less than 20 miles from the state capital and has a population of more than 315,000. Contact our staff if you’d like to learn more about one of Chesterfield, Virginia’s great neighborhoods. With our help, you and your loved ones will be able to choose the best alternative for your family.
HISTORIC DISTRICT: The Chesterfield neighborhood is an affluent residential area that is home to some of the most significant locations and historic firsts in the United States of America. The first tobacco plantation, the first college, the first American hospital, the first iron furnace, and one of the nation’s earliest coal mines. Its popularity as a tourist destination makes it an ideal site for establishing a small business.
DIVERSE REAL ESTATE OPTIONS: There are many different types of homes to choose from, ranging from economical starter homes to mid-range single-family homes, apartments, multi-family residences, and luxury homes. There are also many other home styles to choose from, such as ranch, colonial, split-level, and more. The Chesterfield subdivisions offer various residential real estate options for purchasers interested in the area.
TREMENDOUS CURB APPEAL: Chesterfield is a suburban area with mature trees bordering its many streets. Ample green spaces and designated forested areas provide a delightfully green environment for the entire town. It is an excellent choice for homeowners who are looking for a peaceful and quiet location to reside.
10 Real Estate Facts About Chesterfield
- Chesterfield is mainly made up of detached single-family homes and townhouses with three to five bedrooms and three to four bathrooms.
- Interior living space typically spans between 1,500 and 6,049 square feet, allowing for expansive, open spaces in each property.
- Homes in the area range from $135,000 to $1,250,000
- The year 1991 is the year that the majority of the properties in this municipality were built.
- Approximately 84% of the residences are owned in Chesterfield, compared to 12.5% rented and 3.5% vacant.
- The lot sizes range from 0.25 to 9.24 acres, which provides ample space for the whole family to enjoy.
- Chesterfield, Virginia, comprised five communities with over 1,001 properties for sale.
- One of the most common characteristics of a home in the region is off-street parking and an attached or detached garage space that can house an average of two to three cars.
- Other apartment features include central air conditioning, polished hardwood floors, high-quality fixtures and fittings, and a generous amount of storage.
- Houses available in this lovely neighborhood have an expansive front yard with a manicured lawn perfect for outdoor activities with the family.
Chesterfield Neighborhood Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Real Estate Information in Chesterfield, VA
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a lifelong resident of Chesterfield, Virginia, working in the Virginia real estate market since 2995. I’m committed to providing the resources and information homeowners, and aspiring owners need for their transactions. For any questions about buying or selling properties in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.