Luxury Homes for Sale in Deer Run, Midlothian, VA
Deer Run is a well-established neighborhood located in Midlothian, Virginia, home to many families of all ages.
Located alongside State Route 360 and other nearby highways, Deer Run is an excellent choice for those seeking a home in Midlothian, Virginia, close to commercial establishments and shopping. Established in the 1980s, the neighborhood offers a selection of mid-sized single-family homes with plenty of interior space at a reasonable price that is ideal for buyers looking for a move-in-ready home in Midlothian, Virginia. Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you have any questions or would like more information about the available homes for sale in the neighborhood. Our team will be delighted to accompany you on a tour of the area and help you pick a home that suits your needs and preferences.
DISTINCT RESIDENCES: While the homes in the neighborhood share a typical architectural aesthetic, each one is distinctive in its way. The residences in the community have been customized with custom furnishings, paint jobs, and other upgrades or features, resulting in a large selection of beautiful homes for interested homebuyers to choose from that match their personal preferences.
STRATEGIC POSITION: The location of Deer Run offers a multitude of comforts to the many families who live in the neighborhood. Commercial areas, shopping malls, and major chains are all within a short drive of the subdivision’s location. Residents can also enjoy a short distance to various schools, public parks, and sports complexes located in the community’s southern region.
LOVELY COMMUNITY: Deer Run is a posh suburban community worth a visit if you live in the surrounding area. Most roadways in the neighborhood are lined with mature trees and paved lawns, which adds to the overall aesthetic appeal of the community. The majority of the charming yet simple residences in the neighborhood are furnished with Cape Cod designs that can accommodate any style of living.
5 Real Estates Facts about Deer Run
- Single Family, Two-Story Residences are available for purchase in the neighborhood, with prices ranging from $168,000 to $309,000.
- The majority of the homes in Deer Run were constructed in 1980 and are characterized by a modest Cape Cod architectural style.
- Each home has a spacious interior with living space ranging from 1,200 sq. ft. to 2,500 sq. ft. and is typically situated on lots ranging in size from 0.28 acres to 0.54 acres.
- Considering that the neighborhood was established in the early 1980s, historic homes from that era still predominate in the area, including a variety of newly constructed homes built after the turn of the twenty-first century.
- Homes in the area typically have three to four bedrooms and two to three bathrooms configuration.
Deer Run Map
Swift Creek Reservoir’s Deer Run is a small body of water located in the southern portion of the reservoir. The community is situated northeast of the Birkdale Golf Club, across N Spring Run Road from the golf course. The northern and western boundaries of the neighborhood are defined by Hull Street Road and State Route 360, while the southern borders are defined by Bailey Bridge Road intersecting State Route 654. Haveridge Park and Brading Park, located in the neighborhood’s southwest segment, are two of the most notable parks in the area.
Real Estate Information in Midlothian, VA
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a lifelong resident of Chesterfield, Virginia, working in the Virginia real estate market since 2005. I’m committed to providing the resources and information homeowners, and aspiring owners need for their transactions. For any questions about buying or selling properties in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.