Luxury Homes for Sale in Monument Avenue Park, Richmond, VA
Richmond, Virginia’s Monument Avenue Park is a modest area with high growth potential.
Monument Avenue Park is located within Richmond City County and is considered one of Virginia’s best neighborhoods to reside. Monument Avenue Park is home to some of the most impressive pre-Civil War homes, many of which are not usually found in other areas. The community mainly consists of medium-sized homes that are reasonably priced compared to the surrounding region. If you wish to know more about this modest enclave, do not hesitate to reach out to our team.
NEARBY BUSINESS DISTRICT: Monument Avenue Park will surely attract affluent purchasers looking for comfortable homes close to business and commercial institutions, as well as tranquil and soothing parks and green spaces as the community is conveniently located near downtown Richmond, which is approximately 5.6 miles away from the area. This is an advantage for young professionals looking for various career prospects in the city’s business district.
VARIETY OF ARCHITECTURAL STYLES: Two-story homes predominate in the neighborhood, with a mix of Bungalows, Cape Cods, Cottages, and Custom-Built homes among the other types of residences. It is a beautiful community with a diverse selection of homes created in a range of architectural styles to suit the tastes of different purchasers and investors.
AMPLE RECREATION: Monument Avenue Park and the surrounding area offer a diverse range of leisure options. It’s an excellent neighborhood for families with children because of its proximity to parks, libraries, playgrounds, and various dining establishments.
5 Real Estates Facts about Monument Avenue Park
- Residences in the community typically range in price from $250,000 to $790,000, while 0.21-acre undeveloped lots suitable for construction reach a peak price of roughly $1,450,000 in the neighborhood.
- Most homes are designed to accommodate large families as it usually features two to five bedrooms and one to five bathrooms configurations.
- The houses commonly give an interior living space of 1,300 sq. ft. to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Several antique homes built in 1952 and a mix of modernized dwellings constructed in the first half of 2018 make up the neighborhood, providing a broad range of properties for prospective buyers to choose from.
- Single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums are all available for purchase in the neighborhood, as are land parcels.
Monument Avenue Park Map
Monument Avenue Park has ideally situated a 10-minute drive from downtown Richmond, which can be reached via Interstate 195 to the east. The main roadways of Monument Avenue and W Franklin Street can be used to get to the core business center as an alternative route. Staples Mill Road and W Broad Street are located on the northeast segment of the neighborhood, connected to State Routes 33 and 250 on the east, which also directs to downtown Richmond. The area is likewise bordered by Staples Mill Road and W Broad Street in the northwest segment of the neighborhood. Monument Avenue Park is also accessible via Maywill Street, connecting the community to Triangle Rock Club – Richmond en route to Thalbro Street on the neighborhood’s eastern edge.
Latest homes for sale in Monument Avenue Park
Real Estate Information in Richmond, VA
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a lifelong resident of Chesterfield, Virginia, working in the Virginia real estate market since 2005. I’m committed to providing the resources and information homeowners, and aspiring owners need for their transactions. For any questions about buying or selling properties in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.