Luxury Homes for Sale in Brandermill, Midlothian, VA
Brandermill is a modest suburb in Midlothian, Virginia, complemented by the natural beauty of the nearby Swift Creek Reservoir.
Brandermill residents enjoy the benefits of living in a suburban setting while also being close to central business districts. It combines modernity and a 21st century way of living with the great outdoors in the beautiful environment of the Swift Creek Reservoir. Brandermill is the ideal place to call home if you’re looking for a serene neighborhood. Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you are interested to know more about this lovely community.
ACCESSIBILITY TO RICHMOND: Brandermill is only a 21-minute drive away from Richmond, making it one of the best locations in terms of accessibility to the city center. The neighborhood is suitable for those looking for a community with easy access to commercial districts and other employment possibilities in the city center.
NEARBY SHOPPING: Several shopping malls can be found along State Route 360, which runs through the southern part of the neighborhood. These shopping centers provide a variety of convenient shopping and dining options. The area is also close to several banking facilities, making it suitable for its residents to conduct their banking transactions. Residents of the neighborhood will find the Target store an excellent resource for their daily shopping needs.
BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Brandermill, like many other Midlothian, Virginia neighborhoods, provides a safe, family-friendly community that’s close to entertainment options with a variety of school options and parks in the surrounding area for residents to enjoy.
5 Real Estates Facts about Brandermill
- Brandermill homes are typically priced between $130,000 and $530,000, depending on the size of the lot and the location.
- The majority of the homes were established in the 1980s and feature a variety of architectural styles, including two-story, colonial, contemporary, and transitional designs, which are suitable for a diverse range of homebuyers with varying preferences.
- Single-family homes predominate in the neighborhood, each with a dedicated garage space and additional parking options.
- The homes are constructed with three to five bedrooms and two to four bathrooms in various settings.
- The vast majority of the homes are built on lots ranging in size from 0.16 acres to 0.30 acres, allowing for interior living spaces ranging from 800 sq. ft. to 3,100 sq. ft.
Brandermill is a lush neighborhood in Midlothian, Virginia, located alongside the eastern portion of Swift Creek Reservoir. State Route 754 borders the community to the east, intersecting with State Route 652 to the north, and a variety of commercial establishments can be found along the community’s southern borders. The neighborhood is located directly south of Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center, an 8-minute drive away from the community via State Route 754. Brandermill, which is adjacent to bustling commercial areas, provides all of the conveniences that a typical family requires, including various educational institutions, dining establishments, and recreational facilities, among other things.
Latest homes for sale in Brandermill
Real Estate Information in Midlothian, VA
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a lifelong resident of Chesterfield, Virginia, working in the Virginia real estate market since 2995. I’m committed to providing the resources and information homeowners, and aspiring owners need for their transactions. For any questions about buying or selling properties in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.