Luxury Homes for Sale in Watermark, North Chesterfield, VA
Watermark, an affluent community, nestled on the beautiful Cosby Lake in North Chesterfield, Virginia.
Residences at Watermark provide a range of desirable features, including a flex room adjacent to the living room that is great for a home office, a big family room, dining room, and kitchen with pantry, as well as a first-floor laundry and a second-floor loft. Other properties have modern windows and roofs, two storage buildings, a whole house generator, and a fenced rear yard with a huge back deck, among other features. Townhouses are often designed with a huge great room and an open kitchen with a dining area and an expansive central island, ideal for experimenting with new recipes for your family to enjoy. If you would like to learn more about this lovely neighborhood in North Chesterfield, Virginia, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our staff at your earliest convenience.
ACCESS TO BUSINESS DISTRICTS: Watermark is primarily bordered by major highways, providing easy access to the adjacent business centers of Richmond, Petersburg, and Fort Lee, which allows homeowners to perform errands or take a stroll outside of the area.
AMPLE RECREATION: A wide range of recreational opportunities is available in and around Watermark. Parks and activity centers are conveniently located nearby, making it an excellent neighborhood for families with children.
SURROUNDED BY SCHOOLS: Families with school-aged children will surely benefit from the community’s advantageous location, given that many nearby educational institutions are found within a 10-mile radius of the neighborhood.
5 Real Estates Facts about Watermark
- The average purchase price of properties in the area ranges from $280,000 to $455,000, depending on lot size and features.
- These dwellings typically comprise three to five bedrooms and three bathrooms on average, making them suited to mid-sized families.
- The living interior space ranges from 1,800 sq. ft. to 2,500 sq. ft., with a large family room, dining room, and kitchen with pantry as standard.
- There are Single Family Residences and Townhouses with Two Story architectural styles available in the community, with the majority of the residences constructed in early 2021.
- A typical residence in the region features off-street parking, an attached or detached garage space that can accommodate an average of two autos, and a private yard.
Residents will benefit from a convenient position just off of Highway 10 along State Route 150, which provides easy access to Richmond to the north. A convenient location along surrounding highways allows for quick and simple access to downtown Petersburg and Fort Lee, where significant commercial and business establishments can be found. Pocahontas State Park is located 5.5 miles from the village and may be reached by taking State Route 655/Beach Road to the southwest edge of Watermark.
Latest homes for sale in Watermark
Real Estate Information in North Chesterfield, VA
$1k - $13k
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a lifelong resident of Chesterfield, Virginia, working in the Virginia real estate market since 2005. I’m committed to providing the resources and information homeowners, and aspiring owners need for their transactions. For any questions about buying or selling properties in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.
Who Lives in North Chesterfield, VA
Things to do in Watermark
Schools in Watermark
|Hopkins Elementary||PK - 5||Public|
|Falling Creek Middle||6 - 8||Public|
|Lloyd C Bird High||9 - 12||Public|